The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
Sep 15, 2020 (The Expresswire) —
The growing demand for next-gen communication tools is likely to expand the global video conferencing market during the forecast period. Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Video Conferencing” Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Component (Hardware and Software), By Industry Vertical (Corporate Enterprise, Health Care, Government, and others) and Geography Forecast till 2026,” states that rapid urbanization and automation is one of the chief drivers of the market. In addition to this, these advances are expected to transform the future of next-gen tools.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Reporthttps://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/video-conferencing-market-100293
Introduction of Disruptive Technologies such as VaaS Bodes Well For the Market
Video conferencing enables real-time sharing of high-quality audio and video images among multiple sites. In addition to this, video conferencing solutions provide on-demand services via over-the-top video distribution. Rising awareness about these benefits is expected to drive the market in the upcoming years. Furthermore, video conferencing technology enables its users to experience live streaming videos, which in turn, is likely to fuel demand for video conferencing systems by 2026. Rapid development in audio and video cloud streaming services is another factor boosting the market’s growth. The market for advanced video communication solutions is growing at a rapid pace, which acts as a potential growth trigger.
Video Conferencing Market Landscape and Market Scenario Includes:
- Current market size estimate
- Revenues by players Top Companies
- Market size by product categories
- Market size by regions/country
“High-end developers are investing their time to develop innovative video conferencing solutions,” said a lead analyst at Fortune Business Insights. “The rising adoption of emerging technologies such as machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) is further expected to help developers build advanced video conferencing software,” he added. To add to this, some of the recent developments in the market include the adoption of AI and cloud streaming services in online conference videos.
The rising demand for next-generation communicating tools, urbanization, and automation are some of the other factors likely to fulfill the changing customer requirements. This, as a result, is anticipated to enable growth in the market.
Video conferencing can be used in several areas such as digital classrooms, smart factories, automated talent acquisition, e-healthcare, and video-driven customer engagement. The upsurge in cloud computing services is expected to push growth in the video conferencing market. The rising penetration of social media platforms such as WhatsApp, Google Duo, Skype among others in smartphones and tablets is driving the market.
Key Market Driver Increased adoption of Video as a Service (VaaS), growth in video cloud streaming online service
Key Market Restraint– Network complexity and technical difficulties involved in video streaming
For more information in the analysis of this report, visithttps://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/video-conferencing-market-100293
Major Segments Mentioned:
- By Component
- By Industry Vertical
- Corporate Enterprise
- Health Care
- By Geography
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Growing Number of Online Users in APAC Garners Growth for the Market
APAC is anticipated to hold a major share in the global video conferencing market during the forecast period. This is primarily on account of the high adoption of video-conferencing platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and their large online customer base. Among countries in this region, Australia and India have the highest adoption of video conferencing solutions owing to their huge online user base.
The market in North America is expected to grow considerably during the forecast period. The high adoption of advanced technology and the presence of large players in this region are likely to create ample growth opportunities for the market.
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Market Report:
- Detailed overview of Market Share
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Market
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising market growth
Order Complete Reporthttps://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100293
Top Players List:
- West Unified Communications Services
- Adobe Systems Incorporated
- JOYCE CR
The integration of internet of things with the system is a major factor anticipated to fuel the demand in the market during the forecast period 2018-2026. Additionally, the rising adoption of e-financial services is expected to boost the global market.
Google Duo’s Advanced Cloud-based Services Offer Increasingly User-friendly Solutions
Arkadin Cloud Communications, Adobe Systems Incorporated, Logitech International S.A., JOYCE CR, Orange Business Services, Microsoft Corporation, ZTE Corporation, West Unified Communications Services, and Vidyo, Inc. are some of the leading players operating on the global video conferencing market. Companies are planning to focus on acquisitions, partnerships, and new product launches to stay industry-focussed and broaden their portfolio. For instance, West Unified Communication Services announces the acquisition in 2018 with Flowroute. The aim of this strategic decision was to expand the formers diverse network, especially in APAC. Some of the significant mergers and acquisitions (MandA) in the video conferencing market are listed below:
- Google Duo implemented cloud-based solutions in its different applications in April 2017. This implementation enables users to send and store audio and video messages up to 30 seconds long.
- Cisco announced the acquisition of Assemblage Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. in March 2018. The aim of this acquisition was to adopt VaaS in video conferencing apps and strengthen the video conference market.
- 8X8 acquired Jitsi video communications technology in Oct 2018 to extend its 8×8’s cloud technology platform and improve the company’s video collaboration capabilities.
Queries Addressed In Video Conferencing Market Report:
- What opportunities are present for the market players to enhance their business footprint?
- What manufacturing techniques are being implemented in the development of advanced Construction Equipment?
- Which segment is witnessing huge traction from the consumers?
- For what purposes, is the market being utilized?
- How many units are estimated to be sold in 2020?
On the contrary, the high cost associated with upgraded technology is a factor that may restrain the global Video Conferencing market.
As stated in the report, North America held a significant share in the market in 2017. The region is expected to witness impressive growth during the forecast period. Owing to intense research and development taking place in the region for IoT integration in the system is likely to enable growth in the region. Besides this, Asia Pacific is expected to witness promising growth owing to the rising adoption of a sedentary lifestyle in nations such as India and China.
The report also offers insights on the key players operating in the global Video Conferencing market.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expertshttps://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/video-conferencing-market-100293
Key Features of Market Research Report:
- This report provides detail analysis of the Video Conferencing market and have a comprehensive understanding of the market and its commercial landscape.
- Learn about the various Video Conferencing market strategies that are being adopted by leading companies.
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed based on how the market is predicted to grow.
- It provides insightful analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors.
- To understand the future scope and outlooks for the Video Conferencing market.
- Market Forecast by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2020 to 2026.
- Market Share, distributors, major suppliers, changing price patterns and the supply chain of raw materials is highlighted in the report.
- Market Size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2020 to 2023 of industry.
- The global Video Conferencing market Growth is anticipated to rise at a considerable rate during the forecast period, between 2020 and 2023. In 2020, the market was growing at a steady rate and with the rising adoption of strategies by key players, the market is expected to rise over the projected horizon.
- Market Trend for Development and marketing channels are analysed. Finally, the feasibility of new investment projects is assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
- Market Report also mentions market share accrued by each product in the market, along with the production growth.
Lastly, this report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years, the Report also brief deals with the product life cycle, comparing it to the relevant products from across industries that had already been commercialized details the potential for various applications, discussing about recent product innovations and gives an overview on potential regional market shares.
Major Table of Content for Video Conferencing Market:
5. Global Video Conferencing Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast By Type
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast By Applications
5.3.1. Small Room
5.3.2. Huddle Rooms
5.3.3. Middle Rooms
5.3.4. Large Rooms
5.4. Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast By Enterprises Size
5.4.1. Small and Medium Enterprises
5.4.2. Large Enterprises
5.5. Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast By Region
5.5.1. North America
5.5.3. Asia Pacific
5.5.4. Middle East and Africa
5.5.5. Latin America
6. North America Video Conferencing Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1. Key Findings / Summary
6.2. Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast By Type
6.3. Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast By Applications
6.3.1. Small Room
6.3.2. Huddle Rooms
6.3.3. Middle Rooms
6.3.4. Large Rooms
6.4. Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast By Enterprises Size
6.4.1. Small and Medium Enterprises
6.4.2. Large Enterprises
6.5. Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast By Country
7. Europe Video Conferencing Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7.1. Key Findings / Summary
7.2. Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast By Type
7.3. Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast By Applications
7.3.1. Small Room
7.3.2. Huddle Rooms
7.3.3. Middle Rooms
7.3.4. Large Rooms
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit What are the segments booming in Video Conferencing Market? Fortune Business Insights
Is there a problem with this press release? Contact the source provider Comtex at [email protected] You can also contact MarketWatch Customer Service via our Customer Center.
The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.