- Business Insider obtained a memo that Goldman Sachs sent to employees on Thursday.
- It details the bank’s reopening and testing strategy as it brings workers back to offices.
- Between 15 and 20% of Goldman Sachs employees have already returned to the office, Business Insider has learned.
- Goldman’s plan — our best look yet at a big bank’s strategy — involves using three kinds of coronavirus testing: antigen, PCR, and antibody.
- Do you have information about companies’ reopening strategies? Reach out to this reporter at [email protected] or through Signal/text at 1-252-241-3117.
- For more stories like this, sign up here for Business Insider’s daily healthcare newsletter.
Business Insider has obtained a Goldman Sachs memo that sheds new light on how the marquee Wall Street firm is bringing employees back to the office.
The memo is dated October 8 and lays out the testing strategy that Goldman is using as one of the