The Big 4 is hiring fewer MBA candidates. 2 business school career counselors share their advice for grads looking for accounting and consulting jobs.
- The Big 4 usually extends job offers to summer interns and then recruits additional MBA candidates in the fall to start work after graduating in the spring.
- This year PwC says they’re pausing fall recruitment efforts, although they remain committed to hiring summer interns.
- KPMG, Deloitte, and EY said they would continue to recruit MBA candidates, but it is expected there will be fewer hires.
- Business school career counselors say they’re preparing for fewer recruitment opportunities this fall, with the hope that hiring will pick back up in the spring.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
For some MBA candidates, the path to a big accounting firm like PwC or EY just got a little more difficult.
PWC said they’re pumping