Press release content from Globe Newswire. The AP news staff was not involved in its creation.
Dallas, Oct. 08, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Thryv, Inc. (NASDAQ:THRY), the provider of Thryv® software, the fully integrated, end-to-end client experience platform for small businesses, today announced the full agenda for its annual Small Business Conference— Connect20 – to be held November 10 -11.
The two-day, virtual conference features multiple tracks designed to engage small business owners from all industries.
In addition, some of the exciting presenters to look forward to include:
- Scott Galloway, Best-selling author of “The Four” and “The Algebra of Happiness”
- Gene Marks, owner of The Marks Group and nationally-recognized journalist
- Sandy Lohr, CEO of Matchcraft
- Barry Moltz, Small Business Expert and nationally-recognized speaker
- Meg Roberts, President and CEO of The Lash Lounge
- Brock Blake, CEO and Founder of Lendio
- Mike Bidwell, President & CEO of Neighborly