The 3 recruitment heads at Bain, PwC, and McKinsey share how you can make your application stand out and land a 6-figure consulting job at the firms
- Each year, leading consulting firms hire thousands of employees into new roles.
- McKinsey & Co., Bain & Co., and PwC, for example, hired more than 15,100 entry-level and experienced employees in 2019 combined.
- I spoke with Keith Bevans, global head of consultant recruitment at Bain & Co., Kerry Casey, director of North America recruitment at McKinsey & Co., and Rod Adams, US and Mexico talent acquisition leader at PwC, during a live event on September 15.
- Each panelist shared the exact tips for candidates to increase their chances in landing a consulting job at these firms.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The management consulting industry is hard to break into, but there are still ways to make your job application stand out.
In 2019, three giant consultancies combined — McKinsey