Business Intelligence Software Market To Grow At 10.1% CAGR by 2025, Owing To
Growing Need For Analyzing Data & Making Strategic Decisions | Million
FELTON, Calif., Sept. 15, 2020
FELTON, Calif., Sept. 15, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global business
intelligence (BI) software market size is anticipated to value USD 48.5
billion until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 10.1% over the
forecasted years, 2019 to 2025. The rising need for analyzing data and making
strategic decisions is expected to drive the demand for the market in the
The finance functional segment witnessed the highest share across the global
market due to the surging usage of these tools for processing, analyzing and
collecting financial data. While the segment of executive management is
anticipated to register substantial growth in the upcoming years owing to its
surging adoption by the majority of enterprises for making strategic business
Please click here to get the sample pdf and find more details on "Business
Intelligence Software Market" Report 2025.
The query, reporting & search tools dominated the global market in 2018 due to
surging need for raw data transportation and in-depth analysis. On the other
hand, the dashboards & scoreboards segment is anticipated to witness the
highest growth on account of their surging usage for analyzing data and
allowing end-users and corporate staff with the ongoing business decisions.
In 2018, the BFSI end-use segment dominated the global market due to its
rising usage of such software for providing enhanced access to the client
database, boosted client experience, and secured transactions. While the
segment of manufacturing is anticipated to witness substantial growth over the
forecasted period on account of an increasing need for the removal of
conventional approaches and replacing them with data-centric structures.
The BI software market includes key players such as Microsoft Corporation, SAP
SE, Google, Inc., IBM Corporation, Tableau Software, and Cloud9 Analytics.
They are constantly engaged in product development, launching updates and
innovation to gain a competitive advantage over other players.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
* In 2018, the technology segment of cloud business intelligence held the
largest share across the global market.
* The finance function segment dominated the global market in 2018 and was
valued USD 7.6 Billion.
* Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness highest growth across the global
market over the forecasted years.
* The key players in this market are Microsoft Corporation, SAP SE, Google,
Inc., IBM Corporation, Tableau Software, and Cloud9 Analytics.
Browse 120 page research report with TOC on "Global Business Intelligence (BI)
Software Market" at:
Million Insights has segmented the global business intelligence software
market on the basis of technology, function, tool, deployment, enterprise
size, end use, and region:
* Business Intelligence Software Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion,
2014 - 2025)
* Cloud Business Intelligence
* Mobile Business Intelligence
* Social Business Intelligence
* Traditional Business Intelligence
* Business Intelligence Software Function Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion,
2014 - 2025)
* Executive Management
* Information and Deployment
* Sales and Marketing
* Business Intelligence Software Tool Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 -
* Dashboards & Scoreboards
* OLAP & Visualization Tools
* Predictive Analysis
* Query, Reporting & Search Tools
* Business Intelligence Software Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion,
2014 - 2025)
* Business Intelligence Software Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD
Billion, 2014 - 2025)
* Large Enterprises
* Small & Medium Enterprises
* Business Intelligence Software End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014
* IT & Telecom
* Media & Entertainment
* Business Intelligence Software Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion,
2014 - 2025)
* North America
* Asia Pacific
* Latin America
Explore latest press releases available with Million Insights:
* Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture Market - The global artificial
intelligence in agriculture market size is estimated to reach USD 2.9
billion, by 2025 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 25.4% over the
forecast period 2019 to 2025.
* Precision Farming Market - The global precision farming market is
projected to reach USD 12.9 billion by 2027 with a CAGR of 13.0%.
Precision farming is known as site-specific crop management and satellite
farming, which is a smart farming technique that uses information
technologies such as IoT, GIS, GPS and remote sensing tools.
* Wireless Mesh Network Market - The global wireless mesh network market
size is projected to reach USD 11.14 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 9.1%.
The growing demand for high bandwidth, high-speed internet data and an
increasing number of smart connected devices across various industries are
expected to fuel the market growth in the forthcoming years.
* Women Wear Market - The global women wear market size is likely to account
for USD 1,913.88 billion in 2025. The market is projected to witness 4.2%
CAGR from 2019 to 2025. Changing fashion trend and growing awareness about
latest fashion among millennials are driving the growth of the market.
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by
premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place, that will
enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling
informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients
get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service
flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business
model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports,
from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology,
chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Contact: Ryan ManuelResearch Support Specialist, USAMillion InsightsPhone:
1-408-610-2300Toll Free: 1-866-831-4085Email: [email protected] Web:
https://www.millioninsights.com/ Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter