- Perform routine reporting and analysis while making recommendations that best meet business objective. Lead a variety of projects, which may involve developing solutions for problems within the business unit by effectively summarizing and communicating results.
- Perform routine to more complex reporting and analysis, which may involve creating reports from initiation to completion. Make process improvements and adjustments to existing reporting models.
- Develop solutions for routine to more complex problems for the business. Identify and recommend changes to policies, procedures, and business models. Provide accurate, timely & responsive services to the business.
- Make recommendations that best meet client and business objectives by knowledge sharing to increase efficiencies and encourage a culture of continuous improvement.
- Education: Associates degree or equivalent (2-years)
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience required
- Post-secondary education and relevant work experience may be interchanged to meet the combined total years of minimum required qualifications for
- education and experience.
- Solid analytical, quantitative & problem-solving skills and ability to use statistical analysis and modeling.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships across the organization.
- Strong knowledge of business operations and processes in more than two areas.
- Ability to communicate effectively recommended results from analysis.
- Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent (4-years)
About Our Company
At Ameriprise Financial, we’re not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals – we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you’re motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.