Analysis on Impact of COVID-19: Cosmetic Skin Care Market 2020-2024 | Presence Of Premium Brands to boost the Market Growth | Technavio | Business
LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Aug 21, 2020–
Technavio has been monitoring the cosmetic skin care market and it is poised to grow by $ 38.03 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Cosmetic Skin Care Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire).
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Amorepacific Corp., Beiersdorf AG, CHANEL Ltd., Colgate-Palmolive Co., L’Oreal SA, LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE, and Unilever PLC. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The presence of premium brands has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Cosmetic Skin Care Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Cosmetic Skin Care Market is segmented as below:
- Facial Skin Care
- Body Care
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
Cosmetic Skin Care Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The cosmetic skin care market report covers the following areas:
- Cosmetic Skin Care Market Size
- Cosmetic Skin Care Market Trends
- Cosmetic Skin Care Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the rising preference for organic cosmetics and cosmeceuticals as one of the prime reasons driving the cosmetic skin care market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Cosmetic Skin Care Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist cosmetic skin care market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the cosmetic skin care market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the cosmetic skin care market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of cosmetic skin care market, vendors
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Face skincare products – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Body skincare products – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Beiersdorf AG
- CHANEL Ltd.
- Groupe Clarins
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- L’Oreal SA
- Revlon Inc.
- Shiseido Co. Ltd.
- The Estée Lauder Companies
- The Procter & Gamble Co.
- Unilever PLC
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: COSMETICS RETAIL FASHION
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 08/21/2020 07:45 AM/DISC: 08/21/2020 07:45 AM
Copyright Business Wire 2020.