Aerospace & Defense C-class Parts Market Share-Industry Analysis, Size, Growth, Trends, Top Key Players and Regional Forecast 2020-2025
The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
Sep 29, 2020 (Market Insight Reports) —
Selbyville, Delaware Market Study Report, has recently added a report on the ‘Aerospace & Defense C-class Parts market’ which presents substantial inputs about the market size, market share, regional trends, and profit projection of this business sphere. The report also enlightens users regarding the foremost challenges and existing growth tactics implemented by the leading organizations that constitute the dynamic competitive gamut of this industry.
Aerospace & Defense C-class Parts Market will exceed USD 14.4 billion by 2025.
Request Sample Copy of this report at: https://www.marketstudyreport.com/request-a-sample/2212523/?utm_source=Marketwatch&utm_medium=SHR
Asia Pacific will occupy a share of over 17% in the aerospace & defense C-class parts in the forecast period. This region occupies a major chunk of the global population, along with thriving middle-class income, which will trigger air traffic spending in the coming years.
Furthermore, high government as well as private spending in airport construction segment will improve its infrastructure throughout the landmass and will promote trade activities. These trends will drive the overall product demand in the upcoming years.
Key factors behind the development of this segment will be the lower air fares, increasing air passenger traffic, and bourgeoning tourism & travel industry. Air passenger traffic is propelling on account of fastest mode of transportation, increasing per capita income of middle class in emerging nations coupled with impact of globalization which has led to an increase in the number of trips for business and leisure.
Aerospace & Defense C-Class Parts Market, By Family/Component
- Machined parts
Aerospace & Defense C-Class Parts Market, By Applications
Aerospace & Defense C-Class Parts Market, By Distribution Channel
Aerospace & Defense C-Class Parts Market, By End-User
- Military & Defense
The above information is provided on a regional and country basis for the following:
- o North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
Aerospace & defense C-class parts market is vastly dominated in term of manufacturing technology by North America and Europe, followed by Asia Pacific. Some of the leading players in the industry are Arconic Inc., Amphenol Corporation, Eaton Corporation, Trimas Corporation, Satcom Direct, LiSi Aerospace, SKF, LMI Aerospace Inc., Safran SA, Triumph Group and several others.
Aerospace & defense C-class parts market research report includes in-depth coverage of the industry, with estimates & forecast in terms of volume in kilo tons and revenue in USD million from 2014 to 2025, for the following segments:
Growing demand for commercial aircrafts in emerging economies, owing to rise in air travel will make notable contribution to the aerospace & defense C-class parts market in the forthcoming years.
According to the Boeings Pilot & Technician Outlook 2019, the world will need approximately 44,000 new airplanes in the next 20 years, of which Asia Pacific will account for over 39% i.e. over 17,000 airplanes.
C-class parts in aerospace & defense sector are considered as the low cost components which are available in bulk volume and are usually replaced when damaged. Some of these components are fasteners, bearings etc. which are generally used in the aircraft body in the control surfaces, wings, electrical panels, etc.
Growing use of adhesives instead of mechanical fasteners in aerospace and defense industry is anticipated to be the major deterrent factor for the overall market size by 2025. Adhesives are rapidly substituting the traditional mechanical fasteners such as rivets, bolts, and other mechanical fasteners due to their weight reduction effect.
Moreover, such small parts and consumables can be replaced with polymers and composites materials in the forthcoming years. Polymers and composites are light in weight and have possess similar qualities to that of metal counterparts.
Among the components, fasteners captured the share of over 50% in the aerospace & defense C-class parts market in 2018. This segment is likely to witness gains due to its increasing acceptance in fabrication and aircraft assembly operations.
Additionally, rising aircraft manufacturing owing to fast-tracked replacement cycle of obsolete aircrafts with next generation fuel efficient aircrafts will also make subsequent positive impact on the overall business size by 2025.
Airframe application segment is projected to witness gains of more than 4.5% by 2025. It is majorly attributed to the considerable employment of C class parts in airframe which includes critical elements of aircrafts such as fuselage, empennage, undercarriage, and wings.
Distribution channel of aerospace & defense C-class parts market mainly includes OEM and aftermarket, out of which, the latter is expected to attain a share of over 70% by 2025. Aftermarket mainly includes market for accessories, spare parts and components all together.
Rising necessity for timely maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services will boost the development of the aircraft aftermarket c-class parts market over the forecast period.
Among the various end users of aerospace & defense C-class parts, commercial segment is expected to take over a share of over 55% till 2025.
For More Details On this Report:https://www.marketstudyreport.com/reports/aerospace-defense-c-class-parts-market
- Global Ginger and Garlic Market Report 2020 by Key Players, Types, Applications, Countries, Market Size, Forecast to 2026 (Based on 2020 COVID-19 Worldwide Spread) The Ginger and Garlic Market Report offer the complete scenario of the industry and valuation of upcoming Trends for future market. It also gives the analytic of enduring growth factor, trends and statistic of Ginger and Garlic Market industry. The Ginger and Garlic Market has been outlined by overall information and analysis. Read More: https://www.marketstudyreport.com/reports/global-ginger-and-garlic-market-report-2020-by-key-players-types-applications-countries-market-size-forecast-to-2026-based-on-2020-covid-19-worldwide-spread
- Global Jojoba Oil Derivatives Market Report 2020 by Key Players, Types, Applications, Countries, Market Size, Forecast to 2026 (Based on 2020 COVID-19 Worldwide Spread) Jojoba Oil Derivatives Market Report covers the makers’ information, including shipment, value, income, net benefit, talk with record, business appropriation and so forth., this information enables the buyer to think about the contenders better. This report additionally covers every one of the districts and nations of the world, which demonstrates a provincial advancement status, including market size, volume and esteem, and also value information. It additionally covers diverse enterprises customer’s data, which is critical for the producers. Read More: https://www.marketstudyreport.com/reports/global-jojoba-oil-derivatives-market-report-2020-by-key-players-types-applications-countries-market-size-forecast-to-2026-based-on-2020-covid-19-worldwide-spread
Market Study Report, LLC. is a hub for market intelligence products and services.
We streamline the purchase of your market research reports and services through a single integrated platform by bringing all the major publishers and their services at one place.
Our customers partner with Market Study Report, LLC. to ease their search and evaluation of market intelligence products and services and in turn focus on their company’s core activities.
If you are looking for research reports on global or regional markets, competitive information, emerging markets and trends or just looking to stay on top of the curve then Market Study Report, LLC. is the platform that can help you in achieving any of these objectives.
Market Study Report
4 North Main Street,
Selbyville, Delaware 19975
US Toll Free: 1-866-764-2150
Email: [email protected]
This Press Release has been written with the intention of providing accurate market information which will enable our readers to make informed strategic investment decisions. If you notice any problem with this content, please feel free to reach us on [email protected]
Is there a problem with this press release? Contact the source provider Comtex at [email protected] You can also contact MarketWatch Customer Service via our Customer Center.
The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.