- Starting a career as a real estate agent can be exciting and scary, especially during uncertain times.
- And having a strong first year in the field can make all the difference when it comes to success.
- To help you get started, Business Insider spoke with 8 industry powerhouses from across the country for their tips on the first year in the job.
- Choosing the right market, sourcing clients, and making timelines were just 3 things that agents said are crucial at the start. Above all, you’ll have to work hard, even if you feel like you have a lot of free time.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Starting a career as a real estate agent can be both thrilling and scary, especially during 2020, a year full of unpredictability for the housing market and the economy as a whole.
New agents have to focus on several crucial aspects