Trump has lost more than $315 million on his golf courses over the last 20 years, bombshell report finds
- President Donald Trump has lost $315.6 million since 2000 from the 15 golf courses he owns in the US, Scotland, and Ireland, The New York Times found in a bombshell report published Sunday.
- Trump bought his National Doral golf resort in Miami for $150 million in 2012 and, over the next six years, lost $162.3 million on the property, according to Trump’s tax documents obtained by The Times.
- The president’s three European golf courses have reported a total of $63.6 million in losses.
- The losses that Trump has experienced at his golf courses aren’t an anomaly — The Times investigation found the president has lost millions of dollars at nearly all of his major businesses.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
President Donald Trump has lost $315.6 million since 2000 from the 15 golf courses he owns in the US, Scotland, and Ireland, The New York