Business Insider recommends credit cards based on their overall value and ease of use. Sometimes, we receive a commission through The Points Guy affiliate network if you apply and are approved for a card, but our choices are always independent and objective.
- If you have a stash of airline miles or credit card points, you can still redeem them even if you’re not traveling anytime soon.
- Alternative redemption options include cashing them in for gift cards or donating to a charitable cause.
- You could even be able to use credit card rewards to pay your bill or cover purchases you’ve already made.
- Fortunately, cash-back credit cards usually offer statement credits, which are easy to use whether you travel or not.
- See Business Insider’s list of the best rewards credit cards »
The World Tourism Industry estimates that, by the end of the year, international tourism will show a drop between