World Consumer Durables & Apparel Analysis 2020 – Coverage of Top 50 Companies Ranked by Sales and Revenue
DUBLIN, Sept. 11, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The “Top 50 Reports for Consumer Durables & Apparel” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Top 50 Reports for the Consumer Durables & Apparel Industry service contains a comprehensive report for each of the top 50 companies in the industry (ranked by sales or revenue).
These fundamental data reports are derived from the Worldscope Database which covers over 98% of the world’s market capitalization and represents the leading public companies in over 100 countries. The proprietary Quality Rating – a measure of corporate risk – is assigned to each company.
- Timely and accurate information on the leading companies in the global industry
- Unified Format across the world (consistent format for all companies and countries)
- Deep research content (up to 10-years of historical analysis)
- Broad base of research (up to 40 unique sub-reports on each company)
- Proprietary Quality Rating