Business Insider recommends credit cards based on their overall value and ease of use. Sometimes, we receive a commission through The Points Guy affiliate network if you apply and are approved for a card, but our choices are always independent and objective.
- Chase is launching a new cash-back card called the Chase Freedom Flex on September 15.
- This new card is similar to the Chase Freedom®, which will be closing to new applicants soon.
- If you want to earn bonus cash back on groceries and other spending, you should consider applying for the Chase Freedom® before it’s no longer available.
- You can even double up and hold both the Chase Freedom® and the Chase Freedom Flex to maximize your cash back.
- See Business Insider’s list of the best cash-back credit cards »
In just a few days, Chase will launch a new cash-back card called the Freedom Flex. It