- Vidyard has raised $75 million in funding using a one-slide pitch deck.
- The single slide focuses on a chart showing the company’s accelerating annual recurring revenue rate.
- The single-slide format offers investors the most important information they need — and allows their junior team members to come up with a compelling case for an investment, said Michael Litt, Vidyard’s cofounder and CEO.
- It helps that Vidyard has a strong chart to show; the company has attracted a large and growing number of customers for its video production and hosting software and services.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Many startup founders spend hours belaboring their pitch decks, trying to come up with the right combination and order of slides and information to attract investors.
Not so Michael Litt. His investor presentation is just one slide.
But to Litt, that slide, which features a chart illustrating his company’s actual and